Family Health Clinic (FHC) Training Centers
The broad goal of HRD/training activities under the Population Welfare Program is to develop and produce a core team of highly qualified professionals for managing/providing Family Planning /Reproductive Health (RH) services safely and efficiently, coupled with ethical norms and high Quality of Care at par with international standards.
The main objectives of HRD/training activities under the Population Welfare Program include enabling the service providers:
- To enhance their technical knowledge of:
- Service ethics
- Contraceptives mix-to full range of Family Planning methods
- Clients’ eligibility criteria as per the World Health Organization (WHO)
- To enhance their professional proficiency and skills through hands-on practice for:
- Delivering Family Planning/Reproductive Health services that are safe, efficient, and reliable.
- Avoiding, recognizing, and managing side effects, complications, and unexpected events.
- To update their knowledge and skills through continued medical education.
The clinical trainings offered at FHC Training Centers are: